Monday, August 1, 2011

1 down 29 to go...Step out of my sewing comfort zone and sew something I have never done before


I have completed my first item off of my 30 by 30 list. I sewed some cute new pillows for our entry way bench. It wasn't like it was anything spectacular but it was something I had never sewn before and I am really pleased with how them turned out.

I had a slow day work wise....which has been few and far between this summer, and busted out the sewing machine and finished all four pillows including a run to Joann Fabric to pick it all up in an afternoon.


My next sewing projects will be some curtains for our bedroom, which seems like it would be totally easy to make and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying curtains.

I am also liking the peer pressure that has popped up from posting this list online....I have been approach by 3 friends about doing items on my 30 by 30 list! I love it! 1 down 29 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...