Friday, March 11, 2011

Smitten List ~ Norwex

I have found a cleaning product that I am pretty jazzed about lately, and I am not the kind of person to get jazzed about cleaning.

I actually really hate cleaning. I like making messes, but don't like cleaning.

I have started to use Norwex almost exclusively in my home.

The Norwex products have really been a timer saver for me. They are all natural and chemical free. So all I need to clean is a wet rag. This blue one above is the all purpose cleaner. I use it on my bathtub, on my floors, my mirrors, my couch when I have spilled some chocolate on it, basically everything


This bad boy is the perfect pair with the blue rag, this one is the polishing cloth. I use the blue one and the purple one to do all my windows and mirros and polish all my stainless with this one and everything comes out streak free.




This dusting mitt is not only stylish but it is super easy to use. This is perfect for getting inbetween the spindles on our chairs or quick wiping off the TV. Mitch tried to pretend for a while that his hands were too big to fit in the mitt, but I saw right through that one.




Let's take a quick look at my toilet brush....not a sentence I thought I would be typing ever.

Here is what I like about this toilet brush, the cleaner inside the toilet brush system is non-toxic, exentially meaning that any kiddo who walked into my house and wanted to drink my toilet bowl cleaner could do so without needing to call poison control. Not that I would recommend drinking the toilet bowl cleaner but some kids think that is just the greatest idea they ever thought of.

I really should start passing these things out at all the baby showers I go to, but it just doesn't look as cute as all the teeny tiny clothes.



I was given the Norwex mop system by my Mother-in-Law (can I call her my mother-in-law yet or do I have to wait until after the wedding?) and I love it. This things picks up more stuff off my floor than any mop I have ever used before and then you just throw the mop pads into the washing machine and they are ready to go for the next time.

Oh and the handle of the mop is nice and long so I don't look like a hunch back when I am mopping the floors.



You know how you get out a kitchen rag and wipe down the counters and then lay your rag over the kitchen sink and like 10 minutes later it smells like tha nastiest the bottom of a hockey bag? Not these little germ killers. I have used mine for like a week at a time before I throw it in the wash, and even then they weren't stinky I just thought people would start to judge if they knew I had the same kitchen rag out for over a week!



These wash clothes are awesome to travel with. I get water on these and they go to town on my face, getting all my crusted on make-up off. I don't have to pack a bunch of little bottles when I travel this rag will clean and disinfection all at once.


I really love all the Norwex products that I have accumulated, and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a more natural way to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...