Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Black Heels to Tractor Wheels


From the Book Jacket: This book is the complete, combined story--both the rip-roaring romance novel-style saga that the author posted on her website, which begins the night she met her husband and ends when they leave for honeymoon, and a new section, which documents the early days of their life. This isn't just her love story but a universal tale of passion, romance, and all-encompassing love that sweeps us off our feet. It's the story of a cowboy, wranglers, chaps and the girl who fell in love with them.

My Thoughts: I love the Pioneer Woman. I have been following her blog for a while now and love her style of writing and the way that she makes cooking fun for the cooking challenged, and now I can add that I loved her book. This book was a quick easy read about her love story with Marlboro Man. I needed a change of pace from the books I have been reading. I seem to have to alternate reading serious deep dark books with lighter happier material and this met my happy needs wonderfully. Read this book if you are needing a break from the heavy stuff or if you are needing a description of a man in wranglers about every third page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...