Saturday, March 5, 2011

Smitten List

My Mom and I have been going to Zumba on Saturday mornings pretty consistenly lately, and I am smitten with woking out while laughing and dancing.

Now let's get a few things straight....

~I have no rhythm....however I do remember how to spell the word rhythm from 7th grade English class where Mrs. Faith made us march around the room and spell the word rhythm to the rhythm of our clap.
~I make awkward arm motions when I attempt to dance
~My mom bites her bottom lip when attempting to "body pump"
~There are people in Zumba who take Zumba very seriously, we are not those people
~This class will in no way improve my dance skills, so don't be expecting me to pull out my calipso at the next wedding reception

So if you are in the Twin Cites area and looking to burn a few calories through dance and laughter stop on by Lifetime and check out Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...